- Apply a thin layer of base coat.
- Apply one solid color to all nails. (I chose hot pink.)
- Lay your paper flat. Towards the top swipe one color a few times (generously) in the same spot so that you have a thin layer of color.
- With one hand under that part of the paper (to push the paper into the thread), use your other hand to dip the thread of your flosser into the pool. Be sure to ONLY get the thread covered in polish (or else it will be a big mess on your hands.)
- Now firmly apply the floss three times across your nails on one hand in different spots. (I did mine straight across, stacked.)
- Apply your final color on the paper, swiping enough to create a thin layer of it.
- With one hand under that part of the paper, use your other hand to dip the thread of your flosser into the pool, getting only the thread wet with polish.
- Firmly apply the floss three times across your nails on the same hand, but in different spots. (I did mine diagnol.)
- Repeat these same steps on your other hand.
- Lastly apply your top coat and let dry.
Everyone has some great lip color picks! My favorite lip color for Fall is Three Custom Color's Lip Gloss Pot in Simply Beautiful. It looks brown-ish in the pot, but I assure you that it's a neutral color and looks great on all skin tones. I apply with a lip brush and you only need a small amount to make your lips pop. Three Custom also sells this color in a lipstick, gloss and even as a cream blush.
Watch the video below and a big thank you to Phyrra for putting this together!
Beauty Blogger's included:
Related articles by Zemanta
- Summer Beauty for Less: Crest and Oral-B 3D White to Brighten Your Smile (agirlsgottaspa.com)
- Choose a Tinted Moisturizer For Lightweight Summer Coverage (agirlsgottaspa.com)
- 3 Must-Have Products from Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics (agirlsgottaspa.com)