- One side of the cushion is a gorgeous design making it a great home decor piece.
- The other side of the cushion is a solid color and is the shiatsu machine. It's well hidden by dual core memory foam.
- The cushion is large, but not bulky. It's just about as big as one of my back pillows on my sofa. (18x18)
- The cushion spans my entire back, so when using the shiatsu, I'm perfectly supported so that there is no straining or leaning too heavily into the shiatsu.
- Did I mention that this is a heated shiatsu massager???!!!
- The massage nodes are bi-directional and change direction every 60 seconds.
- The shiatsu has automatic shut off. I believe it massages for 15 minutes, but I was so deep in relaxation, I honestly didn't pay attention.
(Realizing now that I snapped this pic of the pillow upside down!)
I've used this shiatsu almost everyday since receiving it. It delivers the perfect amount of pressure and heat when in use, and is super cushy when I am leaning against it as just a cushion.
Each pillow is $139, which may sound steep, but if you consider that one spa massage usually goes for about $100 plus a 20% gratuity, then getting the M Cushion is a solid investment.
Questions? Let me know!